Sunday, September 11, 2011

Low Fat Peanut Butter Banana Muffins

I don't know if your kiddos are anything like Avery but she is PICKY!! I have tried my best to get her to at least try different foods. Since school as started this year I am trying to make sure she gets some sort of protein in the morning. She doesn't do eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. She mainly loves muffins, waffles, bagels, and anything with carbs!!!
I have started giving her a bagel with nutella on it so at least she gets something. 
I came across this recipe for Low Fat Peanut Butter Banana Muffins. We made them together this morning. After lunch, we all shared one. She said they were okay but Kendall and I loved them. I hope this can help some of you with your protein problem and it also helps use up those ripe bananas! 
(I have also had some other recipes from skinnytaste.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment