Saturday, September 24, 2011

Heaven is for Real

I went to Costco last week with a friend. We were walking down the book row when she stopped in her tracks. She picked up Heaven is for Real. She started telling me that she read this book a month ago when a friend let her borrow it. She was getting goosebumps telling me about this little boy that had seen heaven. She wanted to buy it to have to read again.
I decided to pick it up. One because it sounded interesting, my friend always recommends good books, and lastly...who doesn't want to know about heaven. 

I just finished this book this morning while the girls were watching "Fresh Beat Band".  I read it in 2 days. It is an amazing book that brings a warm feeling to my heart. I have a hard time talking about God. This little boys helps me understand a little more about my future in Heaven. 
I hope you can pick it up and enjoy it as much as I did! 

So my review is hard to write because I don't want to tell you everything. 
Here is the website if you want to look into it:
http://heavenisforreal.net/

Happy Reading!
See you Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment