Monday, May 16, 2011

Crayola Colored Bubbles...Washable is Questionable!

I wanted to share my experience with Crayola Washable Colored Bubbles. The boys got them for Easter and were trying them out in the backyard. Neil got some on his hands and it rinsed off easily with just water. That's when I went back inside thinking, "Wow, it is washable." The next thing I hear is "Neil spilled his bubbles!" In typical Neil fashion, he had dumped them and was pretty much painting the patio with his feet. I washed him off with just water and rinsed his clothes. I thought it was going to stain the clothes, but it came out when I washed them. However, it would not come off the patio! The bottle says can stay on concrete for up to a week, but also says test in small area first. Well, Neil tested in a very large area straight out of the bottle. Bottom line...supervise the bubble blowing and keep them in the grass OR don't buy it at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment